Saturday, December 3, 2011

Back Home In Cayman

We made it back home to Grand Cayman late this afternoon!  We had a very good trip home.  Right now, I am ready to go to bed.  I unpacked several suitcases and now have piles of stuff here and there to sort through to put away in various places.  My bed still has quite a lot of goodies laying on it and now I must go clean it off so I can crawl in :o)  My kitchen counter is cluttered with all kind of food items that we brought back, but that will also wait to be put away!  I have two other piles in our Guest bedrooms for Christmas parties and Christmas baking.  Wow, do I have a lot of work to do!!  My intention was to come home, unpack, put away my Fall decorations and start putting up my Christmas things but my body is telling me it is time to go to bed instead.  I think I will listen to what it is saying!!  In between unpacking, I ran out to the grocery store and then came home to cook a quick dinner.  So, the decorating and undecorating will wait until Monday.  I have lots of new pictures to post of our trip North, but also have some very exciting news I want to share of something that happened here before we left and I didn't have time to post about it!!  So, come back soon!!

2 comments:

Jimm said...

'Tis always good to be home, wherever that may be! It's good you packed extra bags. With all that food you took home I'm surprised you had to go grocery shopping!! Ha! Kidding.
Happy decorating. Jimm & Cheryl

Dorcas said...

Jimm.....
Haha!! Yes, there's lots of goodies waiting to be put away in the kitchen cupboards for the making of Christmas cookies/candies in a few weeks! And the decorating part will happen next week ~ hopefully. When I go back to work on Monday, I have 10 days of work to catch up on. Arghhhhhhh!! That's what happens when you go on vacation, right?