Wednesday, December 14, 2011

When I Arrived At Pittsburgh . . . . .

Look who came with Dennis to pick me up!!  My Little Man!!  I just started walking toward the baggage pick~up area and stood there until he looked over and saw me!!  He started hollering to Dennis.  It was so exciting for all of us!!
I hadn't seen him since this summer when we were in Albuququere visiting with Brett's family.
A million dollar smile for Grammy!!
Ready to go
Off and running, well not running but off!!  I thought this was so cute of him pulling my small suitcase through the airport.
Finally, a picture with Caden!!
Still excited as Grammy had some surprises in her purse just in case he came to the airport with his Pappy!!
He loves little airplanes and I was able to find one for him on Black Friday!!  It made him very happy!!
Someone is getting tired when the thumb goes in the mouth :o) 
It didn't take long to go to sleep!!  After all, it's a three hour trip to the airport and another three hours back to Dennis' dad's house. 
Just the beginning of 2 1/2 days jammed packed with fun before he had to go back to New Mexico!!

2 comments:

Vi said...

Pulling that "HEAVY" luggage must have tired him out.

Dorcas said...

Vi.....
What he didn't know was that there was probably some of his Christmas gifts in there at the time!! I thought it was so cute of him pulling the suitcase!!