Sunday, December 4, 2011

Fog In the Valley's

After arriving in West Virginia on Sunday evening, I got up early Monday and went to get some groceries.  While driving down the Interstate the fog was billowing out of the valleys as there is a stream or river down there.
 It was so pretty, but hard to take a picture while driving when the speed limit is 70 mph!!
 This house is on one of the back roads that I take to town and Dennis & I both love it.  I'd like to build a Cape Cod type home when we retire in a few years.  We'll see!!

4 comments:

Jimm said...

Did I misread? You say RETIRE? In a few years? You go girl!! LOL

Anonymous said...

Yes, a nice looking house. I like Capes too.


Charlotte

Dorcas said...

Jim.....
That's what we're hoping, but things do change sometimes, you know!

Dorcas said...

Char,
There's just something about them that catches my eye!!