Tuesday, December 13, 2011

Beautiful Sunrise

These pictures were taken on our way to the Philadelphia airport.  Vi, Jim, Charlotte and Harold all got up way before the sun was shining to take me to the airport to fly back to Pittsburgh to meet Dennis so I could go to West Virginia to spend time with our boys and families!
I just love sunrises and sunsets . . . . .
in case you haven't figured that out yet :o) 
To my dear family,
It was so much fun spending two short days with you all!!  The time went way toooooo fast but we did so much in that time.  We need to do this more often. 
I love you all,
Dorcas

4 comments:

Vi said...

BEAUTIFUL!

Dorcas said...

Vi.....
That was so pretty!! The only thing I forgot to do was take another picture of all of you before leaving the airport. I can't believe I did that, but I was a little bit nervous since I was flying by myself.

Anonymous said...

I'm surprised we didn't drop you off at McDonalds. LOL!!!! Love,
HK

Dorcas said...

Harold.....
Haha!! But this time I needed an airport as there was nobody to pick me up :o)