Thursday, December 22, 2011

A Christmas Open House Tour

Since you can't come visit me for Christmas, I'll give you a short tour :o)
My beautiful tree
My caroler's
A shelf with wishful thinking hanging there on that plaque
And the stockings were hung by the mirror with care.....
Some lanterns to light the way
A close~up of the snowman on a stocking 
My little tree
My pretty mirror decorations 
The Nativity
And if you know me very well you may remember that at one time I collected pigs.  Here is a Christmas pig :o) 
My Poinsettia ~ silk of course!  I've only saw one live Poinsettia here in the store.  I forgot to check the price, but I'm sure it was very, very expensive.  Oh, how I miss having a live Poinsettia at Christmas time!!
And more stockings were hung..... 
by the ____________ with care! 
This a snowman light .....
and the rest of the snowman family lights hanging on my china cabinet
Some candles
More carolers
I really miss having my Dept. 56 villages set up, but I didn't bring them down here!  And I have a lot of snowmen, too, that are in hiberbation for a few more years!!  Hopefully they don't melt.  I hope you enjoyed your Christmas Open House Tour!!

2 comments:

Jeanne said...

very nice. I love all the decorations...beautiful!

Dorcas said...

Jeanne.....
Thank you! I love Christmas and decorating for it.