Saturday, December 17, 2011

Time To Go

I knew this time was approaching way too fast!!  I hate and despise goodbyes!!  When Brett came to get Caden, I woke him up and this is how he looked.  He said he was ready to go back to his house as he was away from there for several weeks!  He was rather chipper and cheerful as you can see ~ at least for this picture :o)
Waiting for his Daddy to get the last things in the truck!  When they pulled out of the driveway heading West I happened to be at the house by myself.  Needless to say, I went to pieces!!  I hate living so far from my family.  They had a good trip home and made it safe.  I forget how many miles it is, but is around 23 ~ 24 hours and Brett said that Caden traveled really well for that length of time.  I'm so proud of him!!  Oh, how I enjoyed those two short days with him!! 

2 comments:

Vi said...

Awe, I see my blue blanky!

Dorcas said...

Vi.....
He almost left that behind in WV!! The night before he left he was laying on the sofa on the front porch and I couldn't find his blankie. I asked him what he did with it as he had just had it. He said he "kicked it!" haha!! I looked and looked for it. The only place I hadn't looked is where it was ~ behind an end table. Glad I found it even if it was the morning before he left!!