Tuesday, December 20, 2011

Happy Birthday, Jeanne

I'd like to wish my dear friend, Jeanne, a very Happy Birthday!!  I called her on Sunday to wish her a wonderful birthday, but I was a day early :o)  Better early than late, I guess!!
It was so good to talk to her as it's been a long time!!
Her and Joe will be married 40 years on their next anniversary and I understand there may possibly be a trip on the calendar to come to Grand Cayman.  Oh, my, what fun that would be!!  If that happens I'm sure there won't be much sleep :o)
I hope you had a wonderful birthday and will have many, many more!!  Enjoy your Christmas with your family who has already come home and those who will be there in a few days!!
P.S.  Thanks for letting me steal a few pictures off your blog!  haha!!
Love you,
Dorcas

4 comments:

Dorcas' "oldest" sister! said...

Happy belated Birthday, Jeanne. I love to look at your blog. You always post beautiful pics. You & Dorcas could start your own business with baking & decorating. May you & your family have a Blessed Christmas & a Happy 2012! Keep the pics coming.

Dorcas said...

Vi.....
I sure wish she lived closer :o) We'd never get anything done!

Jeanne said...

AAhh...thank you Dorcas...I guess I got too envolved with the season that I missed this post...
Your my very best friend and I wish you lived next door..we would paint the town red...
Thank you for everything and for the phone call, that was certainly a surprise...
Happy New Year!
Thank you Vi, for the kind words...

Dorcas said...

Jeanne.....
I'm so glad that you finally got to see this. Yes, I think we'd be in trouble if we lived next door to each other :o) I'd like to try it sometime though! haha!! I'll tell Vi for you!