Sunday, December 11, 2011

Thanksgiving Evening Sunset

My family started a tradition several years ago when we still lived in Ohio.  I was centrally located for everyone and they would come to visit us over Thanksgiving which I loved and now sadly miss all that excitement.  But instead of me cooking a big Thanksgiving dinner, we started going to Cracker Barrel and then I would have our big dinner the Saturday after Thanksgiving.  So, this year we were able to keep the tradition going for Thanksgiving Day.  We thoroughly enjoyed our turkey dinner and it was under $9.00 including our drinks and dessert!!  You can't beat that!!  On the way to dinner, the sun was setting and was so beautiful.  I had to snap a few pictures along the way.


The family at Cracker Barrel after indulging in the delicious Thanksgiving Dinner
Vi posing for the camera! 

2 comments:

Vi said...

You said to lean in!!!!!

Dorcas said...

Vi.....
You did but forgot to smile on the group picture :o) But the other one is good of you!!