Saturday, December 31, 2011

Getting Caught Up ~ Finally Caught Up

Ironing!!
If there's one thing that is a waste of time it is ironing, but you've got to look nice, right??!!
I took the time one morning to do all these shirts.
Later that same day I took the time to do all these shirts!!
Then came the pants that needed ironed!  So at this point of the game I was all caught up until . . . . .
I did laundry again and then I had another round of ironing to do!  I figured with going back to work next week I might as well face the music and get 'em done :o)  So, I thought I was all caught up until . . . . .
I looked and there were five brand new ties from Christmas that Dennis was given that desperately needed a little touching up with the iron :o)  Now I'm totally caught up until . . . . . 
I do another load of dress shirts :o(  But until then I'll be happy I don't have to spend time with the iron!  haha!!

2 comments:

Vi said...

My package is in the mail with wrinkles since you love the I-ron!They look so nice, then there's always more!

Dorcas said...

Vi.....
You should've sent your wrinkle~free clothes :o)