Thursday, December 22, 2011

Some New and Special Ornaments

Says it all :o)
The Seahorse from my sister, Charlotte
A little first grade girl made this Nativity ornament by herself for me

One of my favorites!!  I found this in a store here a few weeks ago and just had to get it!!
We got this and the next one in Atlanta last year at the Coca Cola bottling factory, but I had misplaced them and found them a while after last Christmas.

A turtle which is a symbol of the Cayman Islands
I was looking for sea life ornaments this year while I was shopping in the States and this one plus the bluish colored one farther down in this post are all I could find in all the stores I was in.  I got these in Lowe's of all places!
Another Cayman Islands ball
And the Starfish from Charlotte
Last year, our Premier (President) was at our house before Christmas for a party.  He brought this ornament for me and said it came all the way from our Motherland over in London, England.  I found out later it was very expensive, so I'm trying to protect it from falling and breaking on our ceramic tile floors.  That would be horrible!!
The matching bluish fish that goes with the red one
A spindly ornament that is so pretty
The next three or four ornaments came from Macy's in New York City.  The Premier gave those to us, too!




Our beautiful tree
I love how it reflects on the tile floor!
From our house to yours
Merry Christmas

2 comments:

Vi said...

I love your tree & decorations. Would you like snow to go with them?

Dorcas said...

Vi.....
Haha!! I think I'll pass this year. We've had our share of snow with living in New York three winters, PA and Ohio. When we move to the north country in time we'll have to adjust again to the cold and snow :o((