Thursday, December 29, 2011

Dinner At Burger King By the Sea

This past Friday evening, we took some friends and went to the Burger King by the Sea in George Town.  We sat around after we ate for a while just chatting.  Then I happened to look out the window to this beautiful sight!  Just couldn't resist taking so many pictures!!

See the Royal Cayman Islands Police helicopter flying directly over the setting sun?


And then an airplane was coming into the airport.  Click on the picture and you'll see the plane right above the cruise ship. 
It's getting darker as you can see the lights on the ship as it's getting ready to leave port.

I know this is blurry, but we had left Burger King and were driving down the street when I put my window down to take this picture as the ship which was all lit up was headed out.  When I went to put my window back up it wouldn't go up!!  It apparently got off the track :o( 

2 comments:

Jeanne Kuhns said...

Just BEAUTIFUL...

Dorcas said...

Jeanne.....
It's just Burger King, but, oh, what scenery there!! I love to go there.