Saturday, November 19, 2011

Happy Thanksgiving

Can you believe that it's almost Thanksgiving??  Where has this year gone??  Then before you know it it will be Christmas.  I needed to update my blog, so today I sat down and took some time to do just that.
Tomorrow afternoon at 1:40 we leave to go to the States for almost two weeks of vacation time.  I'm so excited to go NORTH!!  Brett, Karissa, Caden and Jordan have been in West Virginia/Ohio for over a week.  Then on Thanksgiving day, Brandon will be coming down to visit, too!!  I can't wait to see everyone.  We were to go to Pennsylvania to visit my family, but now I don't know when I'll get up there as Brandon's time is limited to visit with us because of his job.  Hope something works out.  I can't believe it, but I'll be home in the States on Black Friday this year!!  YIPPEEEEEE!!  With all of that put aside, I've got so much to be thankful for!!!  My health is good, I've been blessed with a wonderful family and awesome friends, raised in a Christian home and have much more than I deserve.  God has and continues to be so good to me.  I hope you and your family have a very Happy Thanksgiving!!  When I get back home I will have lots of pictures to post, I'm sure.  Again, have a wonderful Thanksgiving and be thankful!!  And don't eat too much turkey :o)

No comments: