Tuesday, November 8, 2011

I Made the Newspaper

Someone that I live with :o) gets interviewed on TV and the radio.  But I recently was interviewed for the newspaper.  I felt it was honor to be one of three Pastor's Wives who they called for this opportunity!  Here in the online article you'll see that they put one of the other Pastor wives names under the picture.  But this morning one of our student's brought in the little newspaper that is published on the weekend's here in Grand Cayman and they got my name right in there!  So, I'm sharing my claim to fame and just thought you might like to read the article!!


4 comments:

Jeanne said...

Congratulations Dorcas!
This could not have happened to a better pastor's wife. You are the greatest!--and I mean that.
wonderful!!
Love ya bunches...

Dorcas said...

Jeanne.....
Ah!! You're too nice, my friend! I really did enjoy doing the interview. Love you, too, and miss visiting with you guys!!

Vi said...

Beautiful article! I'M SO PROUD OF MY BABY SISTER!!!!!! A lady of many hats .... by the way, we haven't seen any lately... Keep up the good work!

Dorcas said...

Vi.....
Likewise, Sister Sue!! Well, as for the hats ~ nothing particularly to be wearing them for lately :o) I'll bring one home for you, okay?