Saturday, March 12, 2011

Surprise, Surprise, Surprise

1 + 6 =7

Well, it really wasn't a surprise but yet it was :o) 
We knew there were going to be puppies . . . . .
but didn't know when!!
Ah!!  Isn't it cute??
Dennis was out washing down our front porch this afternoon and when he went around back to do our screened in back porch he found these little one's.  When he called me and I saw them I was really surprised even like I said we knew it was coming :o)
We've borrowed a cage from some friends to keep them in until they are old enough to go to new homes!!  They are so tiny.  Coco is a very, very protective little Mother right now.  I'm sure you'll see lots of updates on them over the next several weeks!!

2 comments:

Jeanne said...

aaww...
they are so cute..

Dorcas said...

Jeanne.....
They really are!