Thursday, March 17, 2011

Happy Anniversary Brett and Karissa


Four years ago today on St. Patrick's Day, Brett and Karissa were married!!  It doesn't seem like four years already!!  Where does time go?  I think they are both so ready to be together again as a family!!  Their lives have been interrupted three different times with deployments and hopefully this is the final one!!!!!  We're all looking forward to Brett coming home, but none as much as Karissa and the boys.  Next year you'll be together to celebrate!!  Love you both and I'm counting the days until I see all four of you.  It's won't be long now!!  The plane ticket has been bought :o) 

6 comments:

Jimm said...

Congratulations to Brett and Karissa. Can only imagine the excitement building of Brett's homecoming! Our Love to all.

Dorcas said...

Jimm.....
Yes, the excitement is really building on our end and can't imagine how the two of them must be feeling!! Love you!! Hopefully Brett gets to see this!!)

Aunt Vi said...

HAPPY 4TH ANNIVERSARY! I'm sure you can't wait to celebrate together. Hurry home safely, Brett!

Dorcas said...

Vi.....
I can babysit while they go out to dinner:o))

Anonymous said...

you can babysit while i take her out on the harley. thats my present for her haha

Dorcas said...

Brett.....
Hey!! I'm so glad you got to read this post and it was great talking to you again just a few minutes ago!! Don't you worry ~ I would love to babysit my two favorite Little Men for you to be able to do that. Can't wait to see you and again, belated Happy Anniversary!! Love you so much and miss you !!