Tuesday, March 29, 2011

Happy Birthday to Me

What a celebration I've been having the last two days for my birthday!!  Tonight, Dennis took us all to the Cheesecake Factory for dinner.  Oh, my goodness sakes!!  The diet was kicked out the window, but who cares?  I was partying :o)  I had a delicious chicken teryaki dinner with brown rice which I guess wasn't too awfully bad.  BUT then came dessert. 

I really like this picture
 Here is my delicious dessert that I shared with Dennis ~ Brownie Cheesecake!  It was sinfully delicious and chocked full of sugar and calories, but I didn't really care since it was my birthday and that only comes once a year :o)))
 Karissa got Reese's Cheesecake!!  YUMMY!!
 Jordan enjoyed some cool whip
Caden having a little thumb time
 And the remainder of my (our) dessert!!
Thanks to all who called me or emailed me!!  And for all of my friends at home in Grand Cayman who text messaged me.  You all are the greatest!!  The only thing better would have been for Brandon to be here with me.  But at least I got to talk to him twice today!!

No comments: