Friday, March 25, 2011

Happy Birthday to My Big Brother, Jim



To my Big Bro Jim,
You are so very special to me!!  You've always been there for me in whatever way I may have needed you and need you, I have :o)  What an awesome brother you've been to me and you don't know how much that I appreciate it.
All I need to do is pick up the phone and tell you something that I need and I really think you'd do anything for me.  Not everyone could say that of their brother, but I'm glad I can.
And I just want you to know that it's your turn to come see me.  I was at your house last :o)))  If everything goes the way we have planned I'll be seeing you again soon.  I hope you have a very special birthday and that it is as wonderful as you are.  Thanks for everything!!
Love your little sis,
Dorcas

4 comments:

Jimm said...

Thanks Little Sis for the BD greetings. You're so sweet. Miss you loads. Travel safely. Everyone is in our prayers. Give all our best and hugs! Love

Dorcas said...

Jimm.....
You're quite welcome as you deserve everything & more that I said! I hope you have a great day tomorrow. Thanks for the prayers. I know all appreciate them so much right now! And I'll be giving plenty of hugs :o) Talk to you soon!!

Vi said...

Happy Birthday to a "WONDERFUL" brother & friend. I wouldn't trade you for the world. Stay just the way you've been for the past "39 yrs". ( & HOLDING )Thanks for "ALL" you do!!!!!! LUV YA LOTS!!!

Dorcas said...

Vi.....
Well, let's see! If Jim is "39" I must be about 19 or 20 :o) Love you all!!