Thursday, March 24, 2011

Another Update on Brett and Jordan

Jordan went home from the hospital today!!  Thank you for your prayers.  His oxygen level went back up to normal and he drank enough that his diapers were wet again, but now he's not drinking as much fluid again.  The doctor told Karissa different things to keep her eyes on.  Hopefully he'll be okay!
When they got home from the hospital, Caden was so happy to see his little brother and wanted to know if he could play with him :o)  Jordan just looked at him and smiled real big!  ahhhhh!!  My boys!!
Hopefully my Little Buddy will be back to eating as he was before he got so sick!
~     ~     ~     ~     ~
Brett is on his way to Germany where he'll spend four days!  Thank the Lord this brings him one step closer to the U.S.!!  Our plans have changed tremendously.  I was scheduled to fly up to Cleveland two weeks from today to help Karissa drive back to Florida.  Dennis tried to change my ticket today until Saturday but there was a major explosion at the Miami airport yesterday and everything is pretty messed up and confusing with American Airlines now.  So instead, since he's already in Ohio and it's okay with our Church Board, he is going to drive Karissa and the boys to Tampa.  I think they're leaving on Saturday sometime and should get there on Sunday.  Now I'm flying to Tampa on Sunday so I can be there with them when Brett gets there!  How exciting that's going to be.  And with Dennis there, maybe we can take the boys out and let Brett and Karissa spend some much needed time alone.  Hope this is the final change :o)  I'll be letting you know what's happening!  Thanks again for your prayers for Jordan.  Continue to pray for him and also Brett as he's getting closer to home!!

2 comments:

Vi said...

Thanks for the update. Praying things will go well for all!!!!

Dorcas said...

Vi.....
You're welcome! Just hope the baby will be okay. Too bad they have to push sick people out of the hospital, but I guess we can thank insurance for that! I'll continue to update on here when I hear anything!! Love you!!