Saturday, February 12, 2011

Yummy and Oh, So Good For Those Cold Winter Evenings

Dennis & I both were really hungry for some good homemade vegetable soup.  So, when we were in town last evening, we stopped at the grocery store to pick up the ingredients.  Note how full the pan is before we had dinner :o)
 Oh, so tasty!
 Did I mention it was good?  Somebody apparently liked it!!
Since I'm dieting this was an awesome idea!!  This is something I would normally make during the winter when the snow is blowing and it's so bitter cold up north, but since it's winter here, too and the snow is NOT flying, I still decided to make it.  I'm glad I did!!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'll have some, please:>

Charlotte

Dorcas said...

Char.....
Come down and I'll make another big pot! In fact, I'll make anything you want :o)

Vi said...

I should make a "saltless" pot of soup. I'm sure yours would be better with salt.

Dorcas said...

Vi.....
If I remember correctly, I didn't add a whole lot of salt!