Monday, February 14, 2011

A Special Happy Valentine's Birthday To............

My wonderful, caring and loving sister Charlotte!!  You are more than just a sister you are also my friend!  I love that we can just "talk".  You always have a listening ear and give good advice whenever I need it.  Thanks so much!

And there's never, ever a dull moment when you're around!  Whether it be in the Kohler Showroom. . . . 
Or kissing bear after shooting them (:o). . . . .
Or after taking me a ride in your hot rod car!!  Oh, my was that ever funny.
I hope you had a wonderful birthday and have many, many, many more to come.
You are a beautiful person ~ inside and out!!  And last but not least, I don't care how crazy you can be I'm so glad that you're my sister!!
Love you lots,
Dorcas Jean

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Such kind comments, Sis. I don't deserve all that, but thanks so much for remembering. Miss you lots. Love, Charlotte

Happy Valentine's Day!!

Dorcas said...

Char.....
It was good talking to you even if I did have to take a number to do so! haha!

Viola Lee said...

Taking a # means age before beauty, LOL! Hope your birthday was special, Charlotte. I'm glad we're all not just sisters but "BEST FRIENDS"!!! ( Even tho we're all a little nutsy )

Dorcas said...

Viola Lee.....
You are toooooooooooo funny, sister Sue!! I'm use to having to wait:o))