Wednesday, February 2, 2011

Happy Ground Hog Day


For the sake of all you northerner's, I sure hope that the critter aka Phil, does NOT see his shadow!!  You all have been having a crazy, crazy winter.  Happy Spring!!
~     ~     ~     ~     ~
Just a Cute Joke For Ground Hog's Day
Over breakfast one morning, a woman said to her husband, 'I bet you don't know what day this is?'  'Of course I do,' he answered indignantly, as he slammed the door, and drove to his office.  At 11 o'clock, the doorbell rang. The wife answered, and there at her front door was a UPS driver, in his had was a box containing 12 red roses.  Later, at 2 pm there was another knock at the door, this time it was a deluxe box of Belgian chocolates.  Eventually the husband came home, tired after a hard day's work. His wife greeted him by saying: 'First the flowers, then the chocolates, I've never had a more wonderful Groundhog Day in my life!'





4 comments:

Vi said...

HALLEUJAH! Punxatawney Phil "DID NOT" see his shadow! I hope Octarara Orphie couldn't get out either!!!

Jimm said...

Even tho its a big bus some folks still miss it!

Dorcas said...

Vi.....
I'm sure you're very happy! Now if the rain would stop :o) Spring is coming ~ hold on!!

Dorcas said...

Jim.....
:o))