Saturday, February 12, 2011

Yep ~ It Hurts

This is the result of the doctor apparently not getting the needle in my arm at the right place!  It was really sore for a few days and swelled up.  At least it's not hurting anymore ~ just very colorful :o)
And for some wonderful news in case you haven't heard yet the kidney stone that was in my right kidney previously is gone and as far as I know I did NOT pass it!!  The doctor said my kidneys are working great which means there is no problem there.  I believe God touched me!!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ouch. Bet it's still sore.

Charlotte

Dorcas said...

Char.....
It's not too bad now ~ just still colorful :o)

Jeanne said...

I think he needs a little more education:)

Dorcas said...

Jeanne.....
It sure makes a person wonder, doesn't it? Especially after telling her hardly anyone can find veins in my arms!!