Monday, February 14, 2011

Happy Birthday ~ You're First Birthday In Heaven

Today would have been my Mother~in~law's birthday.  But on October 18th she left us here on earth and went to her Heavenly home.  She is celebrating her first birthday in Heaven with her Lord!

 Alice, we miss you so much and especially your laugh!  You had a way of making us all smile at something you said or did.
We love and miss you more than anyone could imagine!
(This picture makes me smile :o)
Happy 1st Birthday in Heaven!  I'm sure there's a lot of celebrating going on up there today!!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

It seems strange that I'm not sharing my birthday with her this year. I know you really miss her.

Charlotte

Dorcas said...

Char.....
Yes!! Still can't believe she's gone!!!!! Just doesn't seem right!

Vi said...

I'm sure her celebration was wonderful!

Dorcas said...

Vi.....
The best one I'm sure that she's ever had!!