Tuesday, June 28, 2011

Project #3 Completed

Yes, I know it's kind of scary!!  Three projects completed now!!  I'm on a roll :o)
~     ~     ~     ~     ~
Remember I told you about buying the two extra shower curtains? 
Getting ready to do some ironing
and more cutting and then sewing.
I just wanted to add somethinng to my guest bathroom and this area looked rather bare, so . . . . . .
Tada, Tada!!
Originally, I was going to make a window curtain, but decided to do this instead.  I'm debating whether to put tiebacks on this or not.  Dennis thinks I should.  I'll have to look around at the store and see what I can find as I didn't cut any fabric off of this piece to make them :o(
Now I need to get to bed!  Tomorrow I must go over to the school and into the library.  It's been decided that I'm going to be the new librarian next year and there's a lot to be done before the new school year starts.  Someone is going to be there to help me learn the ropes.  They'll be teaching and hopefully I'll be the one who learns :o)

6 comments:

Vi said...

BEAUTIFUL JOB, SISTER!!! What, the librarian & all your other jobs you've been doing? It's good you're getting your sewing done now!

Dorcas said...

Vi.....
I was in the library standing working today for about 6 hours. Not use to all of that standing!! Yep! Have to sew when I can.

Jimm said...

Couldn't you do some sewing in the library? When Dennis' shorts wear out use the elastic for tie backs. Will always be adjustable

Dorcas said...

Jimm.....
Oh, my goodness sakes! I thought your other comment was funny, but this one took the cake :o))

Jeanne said...

great job! love it

Dorcas said...

Jeanne.....
Now if I only had more time before the Mason's come for VBS!!