Monday, June 13, 2011

From Lancaster, PA to Pittsburgh to Tampa

When I left the Lancaster, PA area, I had to fly back to Pittsburgh to meet up with Dennis.  From there we flew to Tampa for our final stop our this trip.  Again, as always, we had such a good time with Brett, Karissa, Caden and Jordan!!
~     ~     ~     ~     ~
My first full day when I was in Lancaster area I went to Walmart shopping as you may remember from a previous post for items to bring back "mainly" for the school.  I was in the little boys department picking out matching outfits for Caden and Jordan when Jim came to me with Cowboy Boots.  They were on clearance for $5.00 and were Caden's size.  I felt bad that they didn't have any smaller sizes for Jordan.  This Grammy just couldn't resist and I bought them.  When we got to their home I gave them to Caden. He was really happy, but for some reason wouldn't put them on.  Karissa told him to go into their bedroom with her.  When they came out, they both had Cowboy Boots on.  It was so cute that I had to get a picture!
 Then Brett took Caden into his bedroom and closed the door.  After a few minutes they came out and this is what they did.  I love all of these pictures.  Which one would be your favorite pose?  Let a comment and vote on the one you like best!!
#1
 #2
 #3
 #4
 #5
 #6
 #7

4 comments:

Vi said...

#1, #2, #3, #4, #5, #6, #7. Great pics, Grammy!

Dorcas said...

Vi.....
Thanks Vi!! You're good :o) Of course, I think they are great, too!!

Jeanne said...

cute cowboy!

Dorcas said...

Jeanne.....
:o) I think so, too!!