Sunday, June 19, 2011

Happy Father's Day

Happy Father's Day to some very special men in my life!!
~     ~     ~     ~     ~
My Daddy is not with me anymore, but, oh, how I miss him.  If here were still living you can believe that I would have already called him to wish him Happy Father's Day.  He was the best Dad I could have wanted or asked for.  He was a wonderful provider for his family!!  What a hard worker he was.  I have some pretty wonderful memories of you, Daddy and I miss you so much.  I know that you're now having the time of your life and a Father's Day like you've never had before!!  I love you!!
Happy Father's Day to my husband Dennis.  He won't be with our boys today for Father's Day :o(  But I'm sure they'll be calling him later.  He was such a great Dad to Brett and Brandon as they were growing up and still is.  He spent so much time taking them fishing and later as they got a little older out into the woods to learn the trade of hunting!!  They are both just like their Daddy as they are great fishermen and hunters!!  He taught them how they need to provide for themselves and their family (hang in there Brandon ~ hopefully one day you'll have a family :o)  I wish they could be here to celebrate this special day together.  Happy Father's Day, Dennis!!
Here's Dennis and Brett doing what they both love :o)
And Caden joins them!  Two father's ~ one son!  One father ~ two son's!!
And Dennis with Brandon!!
Also, I'd like to wish my father~in~law, my brother's Jim and Harold a Happy Father's Day.  I wish you all the best!!  I love you all!!

2 comments:

Vi said...

Happy Father's Day Guys! Sure do miss my Dad!!!!!!!! Happy Father's Day, Dad. You were the "BEST"!!!

Dorcas said...

Vi.....
Thanks!!