Tuesday, June 28, 2011

Project #2 Completed

Several months ago, I was given this urn filled with a huge bouquet of flowers.  If you've been following my blog, you may remember it.  It's been sitting in my foyer all of this time waiting to have a change of color :o)  The silver just didn't fit in with my decor.  Last week, one day that we were at a store similar to Lowe's I grabbed two cans of spray paint for a redo!  Today I took it outside and did what I've been wanting to complete long ago.  Unfortunately, I forgot to take a picture before I started painting.
Here it is all done and ready to be put to use!  I moved it to our screened in porch this evening hoping it will lose some of the wonderful paint scent :o)
When it gets into it's new home I'll try to remember to post somemore pictures.  I want to honor the person who invented spray paint.  It's simply amazing what it will do!!

3 comments:

Vi said...

Is this going back in the foyer? Or somewhere else? It matches the bathroom.

Dorcas said...

Vi.....
It's either going in the foyer or the living room as I have pinkish curtains and my sofa is a mauvish color.

Dorcas said...

Jeanne.....
Thanks!