Sunday, June 12, 2011

My Visit to Teresa and Donald's Home

My sweet niece and her husband, Teresa and Donald, invited our clan to their home for dinner one evening.  We had a wonderful time and the food was scrumptious!  Mmm good!!  Thanks for the invitation and good time.  I love you guys!!  You are some of the best :o)
Not too sure what was going on at the "head" of the table here or
here!!  :o)


This little humming bird showed up at the window several times.

And several were trying to capture it . . . . . 
on a picture.  It was so funny watching them trying to get it just right!
Then my next to the oldest and one of my bestest sisters was going to be celebrating her birthday in a few days, so Teresa had a cake and all the goodies to go with it.
Come on, Vi!  There's only three candles on there not what she could've put on there.  Then we would have had to call the fire department to come help put out the fire :o)  Hehe!!  Just kidding.  I'm really not that awful far behind you!!  You just got to love old people!  Sorry I had to leave a few days before your birthday, but this was fun being with you!!
Yes, I went a little bit overboard with the sweets being I was on a diet, but someone added two extra pieces of cake on my plate that was theirs.  HONEST!!
This was mine!!  That DOES look a little better :o)
Our little guest is back!!
And I know when Char see's these pictures I'll be dead.  She was demonstrating something here for us.  Did we ever laugh at her!!
And more!!
Thanks again Teresa and Donald for a fun evening and the delicious food!!  And to my dear family, it was so good to be with all of you.  You all are the very best and so very dear to me!!  I love you all even if I did get some good pictures :o)  Hope to see you all again before too long!!

4 comments:

Vi said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO ME! What a fun eve!!!! Love the pics of Char. Can't remember what she was doing tho. Always love your postings ( except when they're crazy things of me - which is most of the time, lol! )

Vi said...

I think Char was describing the "whoo" & the "finger snapping". The pics good!

Dorcas said...

Vi.....
Yes, it was a lot of fun! See, if you had a blog you would probably have that get even spirit and post certain people's pictures :o) haha!

Dorcas said...

Vi.....
Yes, she was!! That was hilarious!!