Saturday, June 4, 2011

From Cleveland to Pittsburgh to Philadelphia to Lancaster County

When we left Brandon early that Sunday morning, we drove back to Pittsburgh where Dennis dropped me off at the airport.  He went on to his dad's in West Virginia while I flew into Philadelphia.  There my nephew, Michael had planned to meet me.  When I was getting into his vehicle I decided to put my purse in the back seat and when I opened the door my sister Vi was crouched down hiding.  She actually scared me and I screamed.  The people nearby I'm sure wondered what in the world was going on :o)  We had a nice trip to Lancaster County which I really miss.  We went to Michael's house where almost all of my family came to visit and to have a delicious dinner of pizza and other goodies.  I watched my diet while I ate veggie pizza and cinnabons.  Lest I forget, when I got back to Cayman and checked my weight I didn't gain a pound the whole trip!!  YIPPEE for me!!  After spending several hours with my family I went with my brother and sister~in~law to their home where I stayed the next several days.
These were some of their beautiful flowers that I enjoyed!!

Then I wanted to go to the outlets at Rock Vale and the tulips were still blooming and I just had to get a picture as I don't see them in Cayman.

 Before going to dinner, I wanted to go to the cemetery as I had bought some flowers to put on Mom, Daddy and my sister Thelma's graves.  It's always so hard to go there!!  Still can't believe they're gone!!


4 comments:

Vi said...

BEAUTIFUL!!! THANKS!!!

Dorcas said...

Vi.....
It was an awesome time for me to visit with all the flowers and trees blooming. I love Spring!!

Jimm said...

Those pictures bring back memories of all the fun we had. Great times!

Dorcas said...

Jim.....
Yes, it was a fun time!! I'm ready for the next day trip, Mr. Tour Guide :o))