Tuesday, April 12, 2011

Visitors From Gap, Pennsylvania

Today, we had some visitors come to see us whom I've never met before from my hometown of Gap, Pennsylvania.  These two couples go to my sister Vi's Church.  They came to Cayman on Monday and will be here until Friday.  We had a nice visit with them and they are wonderful people!  We hope to see them again on Thursday when they are going down on the submarine at George Town.  I'm planning to go meet them to get them a big discount since I'm a resident here.

2 comments:

Vi said...

I'm so glad they stopped by. Can't wait til they get back to chat about the trip. Whatever you do, DON'T tell them ( especially Phil ) about our experience of the submarine leak!!!! Tell them to hurry back for the Cantata on Sunday. Becky & Phil both sing in the choir, but Phil has the speaking part of Luke, the physician. We'll miss them tonight at practice!

Dorcas said...

Vi.....
Yes, I am, too! They were very nice!! Had a nice visit while they were here. Now it's your turn to come down again!!