Thursday, April 21, 2011

Bath Time

Yesterday, I decided to give my 'lil puppies a bath for the first time!  Just let me say that was an experience in itself.  I had filled this big pan as the rinsing off place, but they were drinking out of it pre~rinse!
 And this bucket I filled to dip them in to get all wet so I could lather them up good but again . . . . .
 and from another angle!!  
 Scrub ~ a ~ dub ~ dub ~ without the tub :o)
 I was just as wet as the babies :o)))  And look at that gray/white hair on that lady's head!!  Oh, my!!
 Patiently waiting his turn
 They were so funny!!  After I washed their backs I would lay them on the ground to get more shampoo in my hands and them scrub their bellies!!  This one just laid there.  It was so cute!!


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh how cute! They are adorable!
Rhonda

Dorcas said...

Hey Rhonda.....
What a nice surprise to hear from you!! Didn't know you still looked at my blog!! Good see you do :o) Hope you & Nick have a wonderful Easter. Tell your parents hello for us!!