Wednesday, April 13, 2011

Trying Something New

I love juice ~ mainly orange juice but it is so high in calories and sugar.  Definetly not good for a diet :o)  One day while visiting some friends, she served me this good stuff and it is diet!!  Only 10 calories in 8 ounces and 2 grams of sugar.  The good thing for me is that I only drink about 3/4 cup once a day if that much and it helps me with the craving I have for o.j.!!  In our IGA store it is $3.79 for a 64 oz. bottle, but in a warehouse type store it is $3.19.  I know that's expensive, please don't remind me it's also Cayman :o)  While we were in Tampa just recently, I found the same exact thing in the Commisary on the Air Force Base for a meager price of $1.79.  Two dollars cheaper than in the IGA.  So, while I drink this delicious juice I enjoy each and every sip of it!!

No comments: