Saturday, April 2, 2011

Five Years ~ Unbelievable

Dear Thelma,
It's just so hard for me to fathom that it is five years ago today that you left us!!  When you left us, you left behind a horrible sick body to go where there is no more pain and suffering.  You were so sick and never complained that I heard of!  It was so hard to see you suffer like you did.
 You were a kind and giving person to many, many people!  I remember coming to your home for big meals and everything was always so tasty and your place spotless.  You were a hard working woman ~ work full time and then go home to work there.  What a lady!!  I sure miss you so much and love you!!  What great memories I have of you.
Love your little sis,
Dorcas
 Then I came across this picture and thought it was so appropriate to post on here since we have just celebrated Mom & Daddy's birthday with Thelma.  I think it is so good of all of them!!  And I know how much I miss them!!!
Love you all!!

6 comments:

Vi said...

Thelma, & love you & miss you very much. Thanks for being there for all us "youngins'"!!!

Dorcas said...

Vi.....
Still doesn't seem real that she's gone!! And then that it's five years!!

Jimm said...

The pictures are great. The memories are priceless. We too love you all and miss you so much.

Dorcas said...

Jimm.....
I'm glad I have so many pictures. I couldn't imagine going through all the ones you have :o)

Anonymous said...

I didn't get on this blog in time to see this, but I sure thought a lot about you, T.K., on the 2nd. It always hurts to see someone, especially my sister, suffer the way you did. But suffer you no longer have to do. Thank God for happier times.

Love & Miss YOU so much,
Charlotte

Dorcas said...

Char.....
Very well stated ~ Happier Times!!