Monday, December 10, 2012

Memories!

I'm so glad that at these particular moments I thought about getting my camera to take some pictures.  This was probably on Tuesday of the week that Pap passed away in the early morning on Friday.  Dennis was shaving his Dad.



He picked Caden up to talk to Great Pap and
then to give him a kiss.
Then he got Jordan and at first he wasn't to sure about it :o)
But finally he kissed Great Pap!
If I'm not mistaken, this was the last time they got to get up by him to talk.  On Wednesday as Jordan ran past Pap's hospital bed he said, "I love you!".  At that point, Pap was still awake enough and responded back and said, "I love you, too!"  Soon after that he just slept all the time.  So glad for the memories!  Jordan is probably too little to remember much about his Great Pap, but Caden will definitely remember!

No comments: