Thursday, December 6, 2012

Catch~Up Time! Visitors To Grand Cayman

Playing Catch~Up!
Yep!  That's what I'm doing.  I have a couple hundred or maybe even several hundred pictures that go back to August.  So, for right now, I'm going to start, umm, I'm not sure where :O)  It will be random, I'm sure.  Maybe nobody or not many even look at my blog anymore, but I like to post everything on here as it's so nice to be able to look back at in the future.
~     ~     ~     ~     ~
My brother, Jim, had told me that some friends of their's were coming to Grand Cayman on a cruise.  Yesterday, December 5th, Sue called me.  We picked them up at Dairy Queen and took them to Sea Harvest for lunch.  We had a very nice visit with them!  When we left home the sun was shining, but when you looked across the Sea toward George Town you could tell it was either raining or getting ready to rain.  Well, let me tell you that the heaven's opened and there was a downpour for probably about an hour!!!  Dennis drove as close as he could to the restaurant and we still got drenched until we got to the door.  But if it was possible, Dennis was worse than us as he had to walk quite a distance from the parking lot.  It was horrible!  In spite of the wet weather, we had a nice time and I got out of the office for a little while which rarely happens :o)

2 comments:

Jimm said...

Thanks for your generous hospitality AGAIN!!! Am sure Bob and Sue enjoyed their brief visit. We will be along next cruise. LOL

Dorcas said...

Jim.....
Haha!! Don't come on a cruise as you won't be here very long. Otherwise you're here for a week!! It was nice to meet Bob & Sue.