Monday, July 16, 2012

Mt. Adams

Soon after we met up with Amit, he wanted to take us up to Mt. Adams there in Cincinnati.  Of course, Dennis nor I had ever been there before, so off we went.  Up, up we went!  Here we are in this big city and we were literally climbing in altitude.  It's a neat little community up there.  Here is Dennis with Amit.  On the left where the beautiful flowers are is a coffee shop Amit likes to go to which we did :o)
There were lots of roses!
Dennis and I
There's a huge Catholic Church up there and this statue was outside of it
Amit being Amit! haha!
This is really interesting
I was so glad Amit took us up there as you'll see why in the following pictures
Well, maybe not this picture :o)
Look at the view from up here!!

The Ohio River
Amit wanted to take our picture and right when he did . . . . .
Dennis tried to tell me that I had pepper in my teeth ~ which I didn't!!
There!  That's better!
He's back at it!!
My friend and I
All three of us!


These two have a lot to catch up on, believe me!!
It's just so good to be with Amit.  We hate being separated from him!!
Then he took us in the Holy Cross ~ Immaculata Catholic Church
It was so beautiful!
All the windows were stained glass


Another shot of the interior of the Church
Yes, the trip up to Mt. Adams was worth it!!

No comments: