Wednesday, July 4, 2012

Happy 4th Of July

HAPPY BIRTHDAY, AMERICA, LAND THAT LOVE (AND MISS!!!)
~     ~     ~     ~     ~
I HOPE YOU HAVE A WONDERFUL 4th OF JULY!!
~     ~     ~     ~    ~
I hope the rain stays away from your picnic and you have a great time with your family and friends while you munch down on your hot dogs and hamburgers!!


I hope you get to see the most awesome fireworks show that ever was done tonight!! 
 
Although we are living outside of the U.S.A. right now it's still so close to my heart!  I'd love to be there today to celebrate our great Country's birthday!!


2 comments:

Vi said...

HAPPY JULY 4TH! Thanks for your tribute. Wish you were here to celebrate too

Dorcas said...

Vi.....
Thanks!! I wish I was, too!! Tonight after VBS, someone out behind the compound was actually setting off fireworks. Pretty cool for we Americans :o)