Saturday, July 21, 2012

A Few Places I've Been This Week

Stopped by Arby's one evening for a quick supper before going to Youth Camp
Went to CJ's HighMarks a couple of times!  Oh, what good food!!
Stopped by Dollar General two times ~ got some snacks here
And who can pass up Dairy Queen?  Not me :o)
Made a quick sweep through Peebles, but didn't find anything that I couldn't live without!
Oh, and I had an orange cream slushy that was delish!!
And went to Wally's World several times as it's right across the road from the hotel
Ate here for lunch like two or three times.  Oh, that Mongolian Grill is a big hit with us!!

Asian Buffet and Mongolian Grill

And with us living out of suitcases and not bringing an enormous amount of clothing along on our trip I had to go to the laundromat yesterday!  I was dreading it, but all in all it went pretty fast!!
And we hit up Kohl's!!
And also JC Penny's where I found some adorable John Deere t~shirts for my little men we're going to see next week!
This is our hotel where we stayed this week.  It was a very nice, clean home away from home for the last five + days!
And now, we're heading over to Cleveland to spend the weekend with Brandon!  I can't wait to see him as we haven't been with him since April and that was less than 24 hours!  Have some exciting things planned while we're there.  I'm sure there will be lots of pictures.

No comments: