Thursday, September 29, 2011

The Best Baseball Team In MLB

And you thought that your team was the best??  Well, let me tell you that I've got the best team and they are going to go all the way to the World Series and they'll be winning that, too!!  Just you wait and see!!
~     ~     ~     ~     ~
The world's best slugger
Don't laugh ~ because he is in training!!  And don't you just love his hair :o)  What a cutie pie.
Winding up to pitch that ball!  I can hear the umpire now as he announces, "Strike One!  Strike Two!  Strike Three and YOU ARE OUT!!"
In motion!!
A photo shot that will be appearing on a Topps baseball card near you!!

2 comments:

Vi said...

Such cuties!

Dorcas said...

Vi.....
That oldest cutie can slug the ball for as young as he is. I hope he'll be able to play in Little League on day! And I'm sure Jordan will be just as good.