Saturday, September 24, 2011

Happy Birthday

Yep!  There was the party and lots of fun!  Here's the proof!!
A sweet little girl in first grade had a birthday this week.  Her class along with the Kindergarten class went to a park and some other place which I forget where right now.  Dennis and I were invited to join them and were going to, but something came up and he had a very important meeting to attend :o(  The mother puts on a party like you've never seen!  She sure puts out the money for it just let me put it that way.  After the party was over, she brought probably 20 or more balloons into my office and left all of these for me :o)
Then yesterday, she came in with two plates with huge pieces of cake!!  Oh, my!!  Talk about calories.  I seriously doubt that I'll eat all of mine plus it's probably sickening sweet.  This lady is so thoughtful!!
So, it's not really "my" birthday.  I just have the balloons and cake and am going to celebrate, but don't get any older while doing so! haha!!

No comments: