Sunday, September 25, 2011

Our Guest At the Show ~ N ~ Tell

You may be wondering what I mean bye Show~N~Tell!  That's Caden's interpretation for "Hotel" :o)  Before arriving in Albuquerque, Brett had reserved a room at Base Lodging for us.  The first two nights Dennis wasn't going to be there, so I had asked Caden to stay with me to which he obliged!  But much to my chagrin the very first night after we had made our plans for him to do so he fell fast asleep an hour or so before I went to my lodging and he just stayed with his daddy and mommy.  That night I was by myself!  BUT every night afterwards, he stayed at the "Show~N~Tell!!  I didn't think to take a picture of the lodging building, but it was a dorm/barracks redone.  It was nice with having a separate living room area plus a large bedroom.  The bathroom was very small but we made out okay.  From what Brett said they have newer units that are much closer to their house, so maybe next time we'll get to stay there.  Here's a little idea of what Caden and I did while he spent those nights with me/us.
~     ~     ~     ~     ~
I bought him a huge coloring book that we both worked on together
played with airplanes.....
ate some scrumptious "new" cookies ~ "new" to me anyway.....
munched on gummie bears.....
played with trucks and cars.....
drank orange soda pop.  And then.....
some little special someone would conk out on the chair/ottoman after a long evening of playing and eating jumk food:o)  Oh, what fun we had together!!  Check out the thumb and blankie:o)

2 comments:

Vi said...

I'm glad to hear all the junk food was Caden's ( ahem ! ) Glad you had fun together. He's so cute.

Dorcas said...

Vi.....
Haha!! I'm still doing my best not to eat a lot of "junk" food!! It's hard though. I eat a lot of pretzels! Thankful for those honey wheat, jalpeno's and hot buffalo pretzels. Adds a little different flavor:o) Once and a while I still eat some rice cakes!! I'm on a pound cake kick. I eat a little sliver once or twice a day. But I'm pleased to let you know that I still haven't put any weight on after dieting. I'd like to lose another 15 or 20 lbs. but we'll see.