Tuesday, September 6, 2011

Go West, Young Lady :o)

After we had gone to the States, one of our Charter Members from our Church passed away.  She was a sweet little lady whom I had only met one time.  At first, Dennis wasn't coming back to Cayman for the funeral and then he was.  It was back and forth many times until the final decision was made.  He just didn't want to have to come home for a funeral when we were on vacation.  That meant that his plane ticket would have to be changed.  You see, after we had left Brett and his family in Tampa at the very beginning of our trip, they moved way out west to Albuquerque, New Mexico where he was transferred.  So, we decided that we would end our travels by going out there to visit with them before coming back to Cayman.  But that meant I'd have to travel alone :o(  I don't mind flying by myself, but I do if it's someplace I've never been to before.  So, we parted ways in the Pittsburgh airport!  To start off, I was in the wrong line.  When I found out the people in front of me were going to San Diego, it didn't take me too long to change lines :o)  I had a short layover in Dallas/Fort Worth, well it was supposed to be short but there were problems with the plane we were to take to Albuquerque which delayed us for several hours!  Finally, we got to board the plane and head to my destination!!
~     ~     ~     ~     ~
So barren looking
And then there were some mountains
At first, I thought maybe this was Albuquerque but before long it was behind us :o)




It was exciting to be flying to Albuquerque!!  Hopefully it won't be too long until I go again!!

No comments: