Friday, May 7, 2010

Happy Birthday To My Dear Sister Vi




I'd like to wish a very Happy Birthday to my sister Vi!! I'm sorry I didn't put this on sooner but I've partying all day (and working) down here to celebrate your special day. I hope it was a great day for you, because you definitely deserve a wonderful birthday. Sorry that I couldn't come and surprise you as I did several years ago! That was neat!! I also hope that you're feeling a lot better than when I talked to you last night and then early this morning. Sorry you've been under the weather :o( You're a great sis and I love you so much. I can't wait ~ just a couple more (long) months until you get to come visit us. What a time we'll have :o) Look out Cayman! Charlotte fell in the Sea and I just wonder what you'll do on your first trip here??!!??!! Anyway, take care of yourself and I just know that even though today was your birthday, you don't feel one year older, right??

I love you and wish you many, many more!!

2 comments:

Vi said...

THANK YOU very much! I'm just glad you weren't around to see the photo taken of me today!!!!!!! My daughter better delete it from her camera!!!!

Dorcas said...

Vi.....
It sounds to me like I need to get in touch with somebody about a new picture :o)