Sunday, March 21, 2010

My Company Is Coming In A Few Hours

I'm sooooooooooooo excited!!! This afternoon around 5:30 pm, my sister and brother~in~law are coming to visit for a week. We're all looking forward to being together. I've already been told that there are going to be some late night talks!! We're going to have a blast this week. There's soooo much to do and soooo much to see here in Cayman including taking her to a store in George Town that has a big display of bathtubs, etc.! That may be a bad idea to take her there after what she did in the store below where she posed for me:o) The temperatures are to be in the lower 80's, but the humidity is higher than it's been since we came here. It is to be over 100%!! So, for those coming from the extreme north to this heat and humidity will be a HUGH change!! She said she can handle it for one week. She may just jump in the Sea instead of a bathtub to cool off. I'll try to take pictures to post this coming week IF I don't get too busy with my company!!

4 comments:

Jeanne said...

that is soooo exciting to have your family coming..
Someday I hope it will be us....:)

Dorcas said...

Jeanne.....
I have a little bit of an idea how Eric & Hannah must feel when you all go to visit them :o)) Yes, it's very, very exciting!!

Vi said...

THAT"S OUR SISTER!! WHAT A GREAT ONE SHE IS!! WISH I WERE THERE TOO!!!!!!!!! HAVE A BLAST & POST THE FUN!! LOVE TO ALL!!!

Dorcas said...

Vi.....
Yep!! She's a keeper, but so are you!! And it I hope it's not too long until you get to come down!! I'll do my best to post a lot while they're here!!