Friday, March 26, 2010

Happy Birthday to My Big Bro, Jim

I'd like to wish my big brother a very Happy Birthday!! I can't believe you're still 29!! Wow!! That means that you're younger than me :o)) I wish you were here, Jim, because I'd share dinner with you. I just had someone knock on my door and deliver our dinner which is Seafood Alfredo Pasta and Alfredo w/Pasta! It smells awful good. Maybe next time! But I'm sure that you'll be celebrating with your family tonight or in the next couple of days.
~ ~ ~ ~ ~
I'm soooooooo glad that you're my big brother!! You've impressed me by your hard work, caring about others and just being there for people. You're one great guy ~ the best!! You've been an example to me as I was growing up. Thanks for lending a listening ear and a shoulder to literally cry on more than one time. I sure miss visiting with you and seeing you. Hope it won't be too long that I get to see you!! Wish I were there to celebrate your special day with you. I'm there in thoughts and spirit!
I love you!!
Your Baby Sis, Dorcas Jim in deep thought about something apparently important!!

Making a really hard decision on which kind of fudge to buy! How about some more orange cream? I could eat some of that right now. Boy, is that stuff yummy or what? Of course, there's no calories in it either :o) I will miss our trips to Ohio's Amish Country with you!!
Again, Happy Birthday, Jim! Your the bestest of the best!!

No comments: