Sunday, March 28, 2010

I'm Very Sad

This morning very early (a little after 5:00 am) Dennis and I had to make an unhappy trip to the airport! My sister, Charlotte and her husband, Richard, are flying back to Chicago and then driving back to their home in Wisconsin. We've had one very exciting week and I knew way before they arrived that our time together would go wayyyyyyyyyyy to fast ~ AND IT DID!! We had such a wonderful time together along with many laughs and exciting times!! Char had my camera after something happened to hers (:o) but she was so kind to share many of her pictures with me so I could post them. So, over the next several days I hope to do just that.
~ ~ ~ ~ ~
Charlotte & Richard,
Thanks so much for coming to visit "our" great and beautiful adopted country and Island. I hope you enjoyed yourselves (which I know you did) and will come back sometime to visit us again when you can stay longer ~ like maybe for a month :o) We still have a lot to do and see!! Thanks again for everything and for coming to the Caribbean just to see us!
We love you!!
~ ~ ~ ~ ~
I made a "Bread Pie" just for Charlotte. Here she is on the way to the airport early this morning eating a bite of it :o) She took a couple rather large pieces home with her. I hope they don't get confiscated from her, because she wouldn't be a happy camper!! Unloading the van at the airport
One last picture together before they take off for colder/cooler country
Good~bye 'ya all!! Come again soon!!

4 comments:

Jeanne said...

I hate "goodbyes"...especially after a great time...
Glad you could be together...

Dorcas said...

Jeanne.....
I'm just glad they came since we moved soooooooo far away!! Before we lived about 8 hours apart, but they got here in 4 hours plus their drive to Chicago!! Can't wait until they can come back :o)

Anonymous said...

someday that will be....I'm envious of Charlotte

Dorcas said...

Ms. Anonymous.....
Did you mean to say "Someday that will be me?" I hope you get to come visit us sometime!