Wednesday, February 17, 2010

What A Whirlwind Of A Trip

We just got back from visiting Barbados!! WOW!
Another beautiful Island. Now to clarify the above statement! At Church tonight, with a little help from our imaginations, we boarded a plane and flew 3 hours or so south east to Barbados in our Missionary service. There are some people in our Congregation who are from that country. They really educated me on that trip. It was very, very informative!!! After the service, they had a table set up outside with hot food prepared with what they would serve at one of their meals. I'm pretty fussy about trying to eat something that I don't know what it is :o( Fortunately, Dennis was in a meeting and they also gave me a plate for him. I just came on home! What I did eat was pretty good. But our whirlwind of a trip was very, very nice. Dennis told everyone that he hopes we can visit there while we're living in the Caribbean. Sounds good to me!!

4 comments:

Jeanne said...

is the water really that color?
If so, it is beautiful...

Dorcas said...

Jeanne.....
Yes!! It really is undescribable!! My pictures don't do it justice. You have to really see for yourself how beautiful it is.

kmargo said...

Nick wants to know if that is a real picture or a postcard!! Beautiful!!

Dorcas said...

Kari.....
I got it off of the internet from Barbados. But the water is that pretty and colorful, trust me!!