Saturday, February 13, 2010

Happy Valentine's Birthday To My Sister, Charlotte

I want to wish my sister, Charlotte, a very Happy Birthday!! Sure wish I could be with you to celebrate your special day. You're a wonderful sister and I love you very much!! Thanks for being there for me in the past. I sure appreciate it soooooo much. Don't party too much without me, okay? Have a great birthday and many, many, many more!!I couldn't resist putting this picture on here!! What a trip that was!! I'll never forget the fun we had when we were visiting you. What memories we made!!
I love you and miss you sooooooooo much!! Can't wait until you come to visit me. Again, have a very Happy Birthday!! You sure deserve it, Sis!!

4 comments:

Vi said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO A WONDERFUL SISTER!!!.Luv the pics, Dorcas. I heard modeling was her 2nd job. LOL! This was an awesome trip & I'm glad we got to do it. What memories!!! HAPPY BIRTHDAY, CHARLOTTE! Love you lots!!!

Dorcas said...

Vi.....
I heard that she's quitting her other job to work there at Kohler modeling! Yes, that trip was very memorable. I think we should go up there once a year!! I'll come back to go :o)) When I called her she was busy baking her birthday treat for work tomorrow. Sounded good ~ raspberry cupcakes a delicious icing with a dazzle of chocolate for decoration.

Anonymous said...

Thanks, Dorcas and Vi. Where on earth did you get the first picture? Looks like I just crawled out of bed (obviously dressed and ready to walk out the door!) We sure did have a good time in Kohler didn't we?

Thanks again.
Love you lots too! Miss you all the time.

Love, Charlotte

Dorcas said...

Charlotte.....
Not sure about the first picture, but the second one was from a magazine when you were modeling! That was a great, great trip. Can't wait until the next one with the siblings again!!