Sunday, February 14, 2010

A Scrumptious Breakfast

(I tried to put this on last night, but for some reason it wouldn't work. Now I had to load one picture at a time:o)
Yesterday, our friends, the Case's and Dennis & I were invited out to breakfast with our great friends Edmond and Karen. We've known them for several years from the Youth Camp we go to every summer in PA. This place is a five star resort!! The Westin Casuarina Resort & Spa. I wish I could've gone to the spa! haha!! But just looking at the outside of this place was just beautiful!!
Going back the sidewalk to the restaurant this is what we saw!
Here come our friends ~ Karen, John & Edmond
This chef was making omelet's. There was everything imaginable to put in them. Were they ever delicious!! He just happened to look when I was taking this picture. He was a happy guy, but you wouldn't know it by this!
Our friends
Did I say we ate outside ~ again?!?!? Look at the view out across the Sea!!
This little guy was looking for food. He was scampering around under the tables!!
If you enlarge this picture you'll see the area where our house and Church are located. The Island curves around there.
So pretty!! Again, come on down!!

4 comments:

Jeanne said...

is this a "dream" or for real???
beautiful...

Dorcas said...

Jeanne.....
Pinch me, right? Or if I'm dreaming, please don't wake me up!!

kmargo said...

Okay only one the second post and another beautiful is in order!!! I would say you will be hearing that a lot from me!! Nick was wondering why the fire hydrant!!!? Also, it was wonderful to Pastor's face!!

Dorcas said...

Kari.....
I guess it's closer than going down to the Sea. I'm not really sure!