Saturday, February 13, 2010

New Vehicle For Us

Two weeks ago, the Church sold the old, worn out van that we use . . . . . for this beautiful van!! It is very nice and is great compared to the old one. It had left Dennis & the former Pastor sit in a grocery store parking lot before they sold it. They took this one in for a tune~up earlier this week and it is running like a charm!
It is either 9 or 10 years old but in great condition! The van is a Honda Odessy.
I haven't driven since we arrived here at West Bay, because they drive on the opposite side of the road and I was a little hesitant to get behind the wheel. You'll remember I did get my license, but now since we got the new van the steering wheel is on the opposite side and now I'm wondering if I'll ever get brave enough to drive here :o) I am not use to be chauffeured everywhere I go!!

8 comments:

Vi said...

Are you allowed to park your new van in the church? It's nice. You better practice driving so you can take us on tours !

Jeanne said...

very nice!!

Dorcas said...

Vi.....
In the Church???????? What??? We have a garage to park it in. I think the people would frown on it being parked in the Church.

Dorcas said...

Jeanne.....
We're enjoying it!!

Anonymous said...

Looks real nice. You better bite the bullet, Dorcas, and just do it before you completely forget how to drive.

Dorcas said...

Charlotte.....
Traffic seems to go every which way here!! I'll be driving before too long, I hope.

kmargo said...

I would feel the same way! Nick's solution (if it is one) drive in reverse!!

Dorcas said...

Kari.....
We really like it!!